Administration, Personal and Commercial, Managing Partner, Principal
Meet J. Miller Hoffman
- B.A., University of Kentucky, 1980
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), 1995
- Gateway Regional Health Systems (Mary Chiles Hospital) Board of Directors, 2000 to 2007 and Chairman, 2004 to 2007
- Saint Joseph Health System, Lexington, KY Board of Directors, 2007 to 2011
- KentuckyOne Health Board of Directors 2011 to 2016
- Mount Sterling-Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, 1995 to 2003 President 2002
- Mount Sterling Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow, President, 2003
- First Christian Church, Mount Sterling, KY Member of Board of Elders
- Past Member and Chairman Mount Sterling Planning & Zoning Commission
- Past Member and Chairman Mount Sterling Board of Adjustments
Wife, Debbie and children—Susan (Michael) Keffer, Mason Hoffman, and Mary Jo Hoffman—and one soon-to-be-completely-spoiled granddaughter, Mary Beth Keffer. Son of the late Jouett M. Hoffman, Jr., a native of Mount Sterling, KY, and the late Mary Hinkle Hoffman, a native of Bourbon County, KY.
Gardening, photography, travel, enology, and viticulture. Suspense/thriller fiction novels. Frustrated golfer.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.